The world has changed so much in the past 20 years. The use of smartphones, laptops and internet is a revolutionary thing for all the businesses today. You can sit and home and have almost everything. You can order anything from the various apps on the phone. You can Shop Insulated Lunch Bags in Brisbane or a butcher knife online.
- Ladle – It is great for helping up with soups, but also for more fluid foodstuff such as dahl
- Pasta fork – Admittedly, this appears more like a weird shaped spoon than a fork. Though, it’s really handy to remove and serving pasta such as spaghetti and linguine that would otherwise go through the holes of a pasta filter/colander.
- Pizza cutter – Even if you don’t confess to eating much of pizzas, these are quite good to have for other purposes. They can divide up flatbread, sandwiches, etc.
- Corkscrew – Even though many wine bottles now come with screw caps, there’s still ample of that have a plastic or wooden cork in them. You can buy wine tumbler in Brisbane which can be eco-friendly too.
- Bottle opener – If you have a preference of beer over wine, then you’ll surely need one of these.
- Baking sheet
- Stirring spoon
- Slotted spoon
- Frying pan/skillet
- Ovenproof dish
- Roasting tin
- Food/meat thermometer
- Balloon whisk
- Oven gloves
Plastic boxes – They are great for keeping rations and leftovers new in the refrigerator. They can also be used for cold leftovers in the freezer. Be sure you purchase some that are also microwave safe to add even more adaptability to them.
Bread bin/box – Shop some of the best eco-friendly items in Brisbane for keeping bread in one of these ensures that the bread nicely ventilated, out of straight light, and dry, rising its shelf life.
Plastic zipper bags – it is great for storing set ingredients in the fridge or freezer. These also tend to take up less space than plastic containers but aren’t good for fluids.
- Baking parchment
- Tea towels
- Plastic wrap/clingfilm
- Kitchen foil
- Kitchen tool arranger